I’ve made a decision to become more of a doer than a dreamer. There’s nothing wrong with being a dreamer: it’s something I’ve always been. But it’s time to step into being more of a DOER. There’s not an instant fix that will make me transform overnight. All it takes is daily action. That’s “all it takes” hahaha.
I’ve had a soft start, but maybe if I write things down I will commit more to myself. Things I’d like to happen:
- More organized home – 10 minutes a day I’m spending on this.
- Be more fit & healthy – this is the only one that I’ve made progress with, altho I’ve slacked the past few weeks. I do a daily activity and checking in with my sister to keep ourselves motivated.
- Have an active blog – made lists of post options. Gosh maybe, I’ll even have a schedule
- Etsy store – I really want to make selling on Etsy to work. So far I love it and I’d love to become a success story. Right now my goal is to have 100 items listed by end of January. I have 73.
It’s not that I’m a slacker (*depends on who I’m compared to haha). I often overthink things.
- No more overthinking
- Set deadlines / schedules
In the end, I want to get to enjoying the process, rather than scrambling so I can enjoy the process.
If anyone has tips that’s helped them, please let me know.